Participate as an Individual
If you just want a fun way to get fit and healthy and do something positive for our environment, then register for Bike to Work Week. It is quick, easy, free and fun to participate in! Click Register.
Going to events, like Celebration Stations, in your community is a great way to meet new people and celebrate cycling as a form of healthy, environmentally friendly transportation.
If you register as an Individual or Solo Rider now, you can create a team later if you decide to, or you can join a team later.
Note: there may be some slight variations in the registration process for each community.
Register for a chance to win a trip for 2 Cycling through Prosecco, the picturesque vine-covered hills, sponsored by Exodus Travels.
Treviso, located just a short drive north of Venice in the foothills of the Dolomites, is thought to be the most cycled province in Italy thanks to the great variety of scenic roads and picturesque rolling hills. This hilly land also happens to be the home of Italy’s most prized sparkling wine: Prosecco! You will be pedalling on peaceful back country roads and through breathtaking vine-covered hills, extending as far as the eye can see and exploring several fascinating historic towns along the way, including elegant Treviso, Bassano and mediaeval Asolo. At the end of each day your efforts will be rewarded by tasting the best of local gastronomy, obviously along with a crisp glass of delicious Prosecco!
- All breakfasts, 2 lunches, 1 dinner and 1 wine tasting
- All accommodation
- Airport transfers
- Local bike hire (excluding E-bikes)
- Quiet routes through rural country lanes and picturesque hills
- Visit local producers and sample the original Prosecco
- Charming historic towns including Treviso, Asolo and Bassano
- End your trip with a full day in enchanting Venice
People can enter the draw here: https://www.exodustravels.com/ca/win-cycling-adventure-through-italys-prosecco-hills. To be eligible to enter you must
- log at least 1 trip that you chose to use a bicycle over a motorized vehicle,
- be a legal resident of British Columbia, Canada,
- at least 19 years of age or older as of April 1st 2019.